IVERMECTIN 18.7 g/kg
The world's first choice in parasite protection
Controls roundworms, bots and summer sores.
- Broad-spectrum parasite control - controls roundworms bots and summer sores;
- EQUIMEC has a wide safety margin. It can be used in horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy and breeding stallions;
- Effective against Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant worms (small stronglyes) - some strains of bloodworms have become resistant to BZ products, EQUIMEC can control BZ resistant worms;
- Low dose volume - EQUIMEC Paste stays in the mouth;
- Wide opening for quick administration, fits even small hands.
Meat: 21 days. Do not use this preparation in any other animals intended for human consumption.
6.42g boxed syringe. EQUIMEC Paste is given orally and the contents of the syringe will treat one horse weighing 600kg.