An innovative breakthrough in animal bandaging technology, Essential Wrap is a cost-effective, non-slip, self adhesive, one piece bandage with built in wound dressing. Having 140% flexibility allows it to contour to all parts of the body, making it much more comfortable for animals than traditional bandaging.
Directions for use:
- Clean the wound and the area where the bandage is to be placed.
- Treat wound if necessary.
- Remove bandage from sterile packaging.
- Peel the smaller piece of backing tape from the back of the bandage.
- Place the peeled, adhesive section of the bandage against the leg or body, ensure the wound dressing pad covers the wound.
- Remove the larger section of the backing tape while wrapping the bandage around the leg or injured area while applying a small amount of even pressure.
- When you finish applying the bandage, rub the bandage with your fingers/hand to create friction to ensure that the glue in the bandage is activated and adheres properly, paying particular attention to where the bandage finishes.
- Best results are achieved if the bandage is changed every 3-4 days.
ssential Wrap can be used to effectively bandage and dress the wounds of small to large animals, including (but not limited to):
For information about wound care, please consult with your local veterinarian for expert advice.
|Multi-Purpose 15cm x 15cm
|Small 15cm x 40cm
|Medium 20cm x 40cm
|Large 25cm x 40cm
|X-Large 35cm x 60cm