Bio-Bloom® HF is a dual-action supplement designed to improve skin and coat condition, and promote healthy hoof growth from the inside out. It is the ideal hoof and coat conditioner for horses that need to be presented at their best for show, sale or parade.
Bio-Bloom HF contains a synergistic blend of biotin, organic zinc, lysine, methionine, iodine, lecithin, and soybean meal in an easy-to-feed pelleted form.
Why use Bio-Bloom HF?
- Contains Zinpro Performance Minerals® organic zinc, which has been shown to enhance hoof growth
- High quality biotin plays an important role in maintaining the integrity of hooves, skin and coat
- Methionine, an essential amino acid, is an organic source of sulphur, which is also involved in the maintenance of hair, skin and hooves
- Lecithin and soybean meal are sources of essential fatty acids that promote a shiny coat
- Horses fed Bio-Bloom HF demonstrated a 23% increase in hoof growth compared to horses not receiving Bio-Bloom HF
When to use Bio-Bloom HF
- Promotion of healthy hoof growth and strength
- Improvement of skin and growth of mane, tail and coat
- Horses with poor hoof quality
- Horses recovering from acute hoof damage or laminitis
The following amounts should be fed daily. Mix well with feed.
Feed 30g* (1 heaped scoop) to increase hoof growth and strength.
Feed 60g (2 heaped scoops) for treatment of acute hoof damage and coat conditioning.
Feed 90-120g (3-4 heaped scoops) during recovery from laminitis.
These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
To assist with increasing body condition, add Equi-Jewel Buffered High Fat Cool Energy Conditioner to the existing diet. A darker or deeper coat color may be achieved by feeding Hemabuild vitamin B and trace mineral supplement.