COCONUT EZI 150G
- May assist coat condition and digestive health
- GMO and sugar free
- Easy to feed, no mess no fuss
What is Coconut Ezi?
• Powdered Coconut Oil - easy to feed
• Contains 70% natural coconut oil
• A source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MTCs), which are comprised of lauric and capric acids
• Supports coat and skin condition
• May support normal muscle glycogen
• May assist in supporting appetite and digestive function
How can Coconut Ezi benefit your pet?
Coconut Ezi is believed to help with energy levels, as it offers ‘slow burn’ cool energy for endurance, rather than sugar for energy spikes. Coconut oil is a saturated oil which is absorbed directly into the portal blood and provides a ready source of non-glucose energy into the liver. Saturated oils may support greater storage and utilisation of muscle glycogen in cats and dogs during exercise.
Coconut Ezi can support digestion, which is especially beneficial for older pets who have trouble digesting and get upset stomachs more often.
Coconut Ezi is great for skin and coat health. Supporting skin healing during times of allergic reations, bug bites and other skin conditions.
Digestible Energy: 29.4 MJ/kg | 3.18 MCal/lb
Oil: 70% (coconut oil)
Max crude fibre: <0.5%
Fatty acids: Lauric acid (C:12): 44%
Myristic Acid (C:14): 17.5%
Palmitic (C:16): 8%
Oleic (C:18:1): 6%
Coconut Ezi contains no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
For the feeding guide for horses please see PowerStance in our Stance Equitec range.
Introduce slowly into diet over a few days.
Add to feed daily.
|Weight of Dog||Feeding Guide|
1/2 teaspoon (2.5g)
1 + 1/2 teaspoon (7.5g)
2 + 1/2 teaspoon (12.5g)
Extra Large 40kg+
4 teaspoons (20g)