Concentrated Direct Source Of DHA And EPA Omega 3 Fatty Acids
EO-3 is a rich source of the long-chain omega 3 fatty acids DHA and EPA in a palatable liquid form.
EO-3 can be fed to all classes of horses including foals, breeding stock, and performance horses to improve the critical ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids in the diet.
EO-3 provides preferential precursors for production of anti-inflammatory local hormones and regulates gene expression to positively affect insulin sensitivity.
Why use EO-3?
- Omega 3 : Omega 6 = 12:1
- Benefits of DHA and EPA mediated inflammatory response include reduction in joint inflammation, allergic reactivity, and exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Strengthens immune function
- Increases red blood cell flexibility, which reduces the risk of exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage (EIPH)
- Reproductive benefits include improved fertility and colostrum quality, enhanced passive transfer of antibodies to foals,
and increased sperm concentration, motility, and viability
- Deodorised fish oil with cherry flavour for great palatability.
When to use EO-3?
- Horses in intense work
- Horses with EIPH (Bleeders)
- Horses on high grain diets, or omega 6 skewed diets
- Horses with joint inflammation
- Horses with allergies and skin conditions
- Horses with metabolic syndrome
- Horses with fertility concerns, including stallions and mares around breeding time and for lactating mares and mares in late pregnancy.
Feed *30 to 60mL for growing horses, broodmares, and performance horses in light to moderate work.
Feed 60 to 120mL for horses in heavy work, breeding stallions, and those recovering from an illness or injury.
For best results, introduce EO-3 to the ration gradually over a period of 5 to 10 days.
Available Pack Sizes
3.785 L 126 day supply*
18.93 L 631 day supply*
|EPA and DHA||6,750mg||25%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||9,450mg||35%|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||810mg||3%|