Essential Everyday Nutrients for all Horses
Nutrequin Se is an exceptional value for money vitamin, mineral, essential amino acid, and antioxidant formula, specifically designed to supplement horses on home mixed diets or those consuming forage only diets.
Why use Nutrequin Se?
- A broad-spectrum vitamin, mineral, essential amino acid, and antioxidant supplement to ensure that nutrient requirements are met
- Palatable, everyday, value for money vitamin and mineral supplement
- Natural vitamin E for superior bioavailability.
When to use Nutrequin Se?
- Horses spelling or in light to moderate work
- Horses grazing on selenium-deficient pastures
- Supplementation of forage only, home-mixed rations or when premixed feeds are fed below the recommended feeding rates
- For horses and ponies on restricted calorie diets to ensure that their daily nutrient requirements are met for overall health and wellbeing without adding unwanted calories.
Feed 30g (1 heaped scoop) for ponies, small breeds and creep fed foals.
Feed *60g (2 heaped scoops) for maintenance horses, weanlings, yearlings and horses in light work.
Feed 90g (3 heaped scoops) for broodmares, stallions, horses in moderate work and larger breeds.
These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
Available Pack Sizes
3kg 50 day supply*
12kg 200 day supply*
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||42mg||704mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50mg||826mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||106mg||1.76g|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||39mg||647mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10mg||170mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||79µg||1,320µg|
|Vitamin E ^||440IU||7,340IU|
^Contains natural vitamin E.