PLACID REIN .300G, 1.5Kg, 3Kg, 10Kg, 20Kg
- For behaviour problem management
- Helps maintain calmness
- Helps manage normal stress
- May improve focus and attitude
What is Placid Rein?
Placid Rein is a unique powdered formula designed to support normal body reponses to stress in horses and to help maintain a consistent attitude to work whether at home or away.
Placid Rein can be administered daily and long term for naturally highly strung or nervous horses. Alternatively, it may be used to help aid in pre-event nerves.
Symptoms of nervous horses
• Excessive sweating, even in moderate climates
• Loss of condition (especially when traveling)
• Refusal to eat or drink in different environments
• Excitable and difficult to manage
About the ingredients
Placid Rein contains high levels of B vitamins which support nervous system function.
Magnesium is included in several forms as magnesium has a role in many biochemical processes in the body. Magnesium may support normal neural function and behavioural reponses to stress.
Seaweed derived calcium is a rich source of magnesium and calcium.
Baikal skull cap, Tyrosine and Glutamic Acid may support normal responses to anxiety.