Synovate HA® delivers high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate for horses in an easy-to-administer liquid. Maintaining proper joint health is an important factor in the longevity of a horse’s career. The nutrient-rich synovial fluid is a vital component that fills the joint capsule to aid in smooth passage of one bone over another and to absorb shock from high-impact work.
Sodium hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan that is an important structural component of joint cartilage and is responsible for the viscosity (thickness) of the synovial fluid.
Why Choose Synovate HA?
- Delivers high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate for horses in an easy-to-administer liquid.
- Hyaluronic acid plays a vital role in maintaining the health of connective tissue and optimizing normal joint function.
- Contributes significantly to maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity, and lubrication of the entire joint mechanism.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are useful for high-motion joints.
- Assists with supporting equine athletes through the rigors of training and competition.
- Provides the nutrients that match the known attributes of hyaluronic acid found in the horse’s body.
- Synovate HA uses a fermentation source of sodium hyaluronate derived from nonanimal substrates.